You are Multicolored Lights |
![]() Your holidays are a time for cheer and excitement. You love so much about the holidays, and everyone perks up a little from your happiness. You try to be grateful for what you have this time of the year. Even if things have been tough, you can't help but be joyful. |
For some reason I cannot add a link within my postings. I have tried for two days now. But anyway, if you didn't know about this site, it can be a little addicting. If you would like to see it go to www.blogthins.com/quizzes








2 comments:
Hey Natalie, I am colored lights too! Are you surprised at that? Love you, Dana
Mom have you been to busy to post??? My too kinda board with blogging to much going on right now.
Also would like to post about how fat I gotten when I tryed to get sexy with my husband and relized things weren't all that sexy. but I'm woundering how many peeps would get grossed out??? I thought it would be a rather logical post to see how mmany other women out there are in the same boat as me. huh???
Post a Comment