On New Year's I went to my brother's, Terry's Family, house and had a great New Year's dinner. The dessert is what did us all in. To say the least we all pretty much vegged after that. Terry lined me up with a bunch of CD's. Music that I wanted and a song that I lost when my hard drive crashed. It's called "The Kid." His youngest son James, sang it at last year's Christmas/New Year's Family get together. It's a very cute song if any of you can find it.
I also tagged along with Melissa, Shanelle, Karras & John to Body Worlds 3 or Body Works at The Leonardo. They would say it both ways on the advertisements, so I always say it both ways. It was neat. Too bad the wait was sooooo long. And then at the very first they sent so many people through, we were still pretty much on top of each other. I hear that our State most likely set a record of how many people went to it. COOL!!!!
I also heard two talks last week that were really good for me to hear. I thought I would like to pass them on to whomever has the time to watch. Elder Holland did the Tuesday Devotional at BYUon the 13th. They have yet to post it, so I will try to get it posted here when I see it. The other was President Monson gave the CES Fireside address on the 11th, Titled "Great Expectations." You may have to download a software before watching it, but is worth it because doing so you won't have to wait for any buffering and such while watching the talk. I hope if you watch, it inspires you as much as it did me on that day.
http://www.lds.org/move/index.html?type=ces&event=1&lang=english
http://www.lds.org/broadcast/ces/0,7341,538,00.html
This second link gives you the option to download the talk straight to your computer, then you can burn it on a CD and listen to it wherever you go, or share it with others.
This second link will also give you the opportunity to installand activate the Move plug-in.
Please note that the Move plug-in will work on IE6, IE7, Firefox (Mac and PC), and Safari (on Mac) browsers with a broadband Internet connection.







1 comment:
Mom you have been busy and you know me can't do it so send it to me, I want to watch it oh and jaxs took 4 steps to night and 2 earily when I was on the phone to Kathryn well Ill talk to you later. Maybe there will be a post soon this week of him walking I better charge the camera.
Post a Comment